Our main objective? Help you try or perfect freestyle jumps without the fear of a hard landing.
IMPORTANT: As with anything in life, unless you don’t get out of bed in the morning, the risk of injury is always present (and people still get injured staying in bed!). Know your limits.
Have a Safe AirBag Session
Follow these simple guidelines:
• Always wear a helmet
• Listen to the friendly AirBag Team
• Don’t drop in until the AirBag Team gives you the OK
• Minimize your carving on the jump
(Think “AirBag good, hard ground bad”)
• Always exit to the sides of the AirBag
• First time on the AirBag? Try a straight air
Under 18? You’ll need a parent/guardian to sign your waiver. Download the waiver here:
How It Works - LAND SAFE TECHNOLOGY ™
The AirBag is a multi-chambered unit, designed by engineers and snow enthusiasts. It is manufactured by experts with over 25 years of experience in the inflatable industry.
• TOP LAYER: consisting of multiple chambers side by side, each with our unique venting system. On impact, air is released and you are safely brought to a stop even for off-centre landings.
• SAFE-DISMOUNT DESIGN: allows you to exit the airbag safely.
• SAFETY LAYER: a safety barrier between you and the ground. An independent blower keeps this bottom layer inflated at all times ensuring you will never “bottom-out”.